8 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Getting a Girlfriend
1. Do you really want to be in a relationship, or you want one only because all your friends have one of their own?
2. Ask yourself, do you really want a relationship or you are just bored? If the answer to this is yes, then you should go out and get involved in more activities. A girlfriend is not primarily for your amusement or entertainment.
3. Do you have the time for a girlfriend? Girlfriends require loads and loads of time and attention. Do you really have enough of that? Better be sure before plunging into a relationship.
4. Do you know how to treat a woman right?
5. Are you willing to give up some freedom?
Continue in next page...